About Trond Are Berge Photography "Nature is my studio"
Trond Are has exhibited i several countries during the last years.(i.e. Norway, USA, Italy, France, Monaco)
Trond Are Berge- Photographer
Aasaringen 116, 7236 Hovin, Norway
Tel: +47 45023760 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Naturpro Trond Are Berge, Org nr: 970 413 170
- Dalype Gallery. Oslo, Norway. Solo exhibition.
- Salone di Donatelli of the Basilica di San Lorenzo, Florence. OpenArtCode
- 2017: Gaula Nature Center.Solo exhibition Nov.-Dec.
- 2017: Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum. Sept./oct. Invited. AJAC/OAC
- 2016: December exhibition. Trondheim Art Assosiation, Norway. Juried.
- 2016: Gaula nature center. Solo-exhibition Nov.-Dec.
- 2016: SNBA. Salon des Beaux Arts, Louvre, Paris. Juried. 8. -11.Dec.
- 2016: Open Art Code, Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum. Invited. Sept./Oct.
- 2016: Studio Abba. Gemluc Art, Monaco. Invited. Sept/Oct.
- 2016: Studio Abba. Chianti Star Festival, Tuscany. Invited. Sept/Oct
- 2016: OpenArtCode, Palazzo Franchetti, Venezia. 4- 20.February. Invited.
- 2016: ArtHotelNorway. Trondheim city. 8.- 17. January. Solo exhibition. Curated.
- 2015: December exhibition Trondhjems Art association, Norway, juried.
- 2015: Florence Biennale 2015 - X Edition. “Selected artist, International Selection Committee”. 17.-25.oct.
- 2015: Gudbrandsdalmusea Lesja, Norway 20.June-15.August.
- 2014: Salon des Artistes Indépendants. Grand Palais, Paris. Open Art Code. 25.-30. November.
- 2013. December exhibition Trondhjems Art association, Norway 2 x juried.
- 2013. Bryggeutstillinga, Raakvaag, Norway. June – August.
- 2013. Agora Gallery, New York. Chelsea Art District, April.
- 1994. Leszek Krzysztof Sawicki Gallery, Warsawa, Poland. 25 photographs. Solo exhibition.
- 2016: Open Art Code, Venezia.
- 2015: Florence Biennale. Art and the Polis. X Edizione.
- 2014. Open Art Code, Grand Palais, Paris.
- 2013. ARTisSpectrum Vol 30. The Chelsea Perspective, New York.
- 2013. ARTisSpectrum Vol 28. The Chelsea Perspective, New York.
- 2012. ARTisSpectrum Vol 27. The Chelsea Perspective, New York.
- 2012. International Masters of Photography Vol I" by World Wide Art books, Inc.
- 2005. Book “Wild reindeer”, with Arne J. Mortensen. (100 photos, 5200 ex.)
- 2000. “Home of glaciers “. co-author and photographer. DNT, Norway
- 1994. “In Luster mountains”, co-author and photographer
Purchased by Midtre Gauldal municipal, Norway, and private Art collectors.